Huawei Y9S smartphone users in Panama start receiving the new security patch update. The latest update comes with software version EMUI 10.0.0.420 (EMUI 10) with 436MB of size. The May 2021 security patch update includes 3 critical, 10 high, and 4 medium levels of CVE for improved system security. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages.
Huawei Y9S EMUI 10.0.0.420 Changelog:
Security: Integrated Android security patches released in May 2021 for improved system security.
Thanks, Omar Alexander for the tip.
How to update Huawei Y9s?
Via Settings: Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES ->Download and install.
Via Support: Support app ->Services Tab ->Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Huawei Y9S Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.59-inch FHD+
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- OS: EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera consisting a 48MP (F/1.8) Main camera + 8MP (f/2.4) Ultra Wide Angle camera + 2MP (f/2.4) Depth Camera
- Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.2) Pop-up selfie camera
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Other: USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, and Google Mobile Services.
Other features of these smartphones include a side fingerprint scanner, GPU Turbo 3.0, and more. The phone includes two color options Breathing Crystal and Midnight Black.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.