Honor X10 Max is officially launching on July 2. Honor also confirmed that the Honor X10 Max is equipped with an RGBW screen, which can bring higher brightness, low power consumption, and better screen watch experience.
According to the well-known tipster from Weibo (Digital Chat Station), the 7.09-inch screen supplier of the Honor X10 Max is JDI, which supports 100% DCI-P3 color gamut and the highest brightness of 780nit. This 7.09-inch screen also uses the RGBW technology used by Huawei Mate 10, which can bring about an increase in screen brightness and a reduction in power consumption. Also according to the image below, the Honor X10 Max uses side fingerprint recognition.
Honor X10 Max Specifications:
- Display: 7.09-inch, Waterdrop notch
- Resolution: 2280 x 1080
- Measures: 174.46mm x 84.91mm x 8.3mm
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800
- Weighs: 227g
- Rear Camera: 48MP rear camera (There will be more camera setup)
- Front Camera: 8MP
- OS: Android 10 (Magic UI 3.1)
- Battery: 5000mAh, 22.5W super-fast charging.