Huawei has launched the first 5G tablet in Malaysia, the MatePad Pro 5G! With so many features available, you’ll definitely be impressed with this tablet as it can make it easy for you to work anywhere and anytime easily.
The Huawei MatePad Pro 5G is Malaysia’s first tablet that supports 5G connectivity. The previous MatePad Pro that was announced in April is the WiFi-only version. You can get this tablet for just RM 3299 starting June 26th at Huawei’s official store website.
The device is equipped with 8GB RAM and 256GB of storage. As a comparison, the WiFi-only version which also comes with the same amount of RAM and storage is priced at RM2,399.
Huawei MatePad Pro 5G Specifications:
- Model Name: MRX-AN19
- Screen: width 159 mm, length 246 mm, thickness 7.99 mm
- Screen size: 10.8 inches, IPS touch screen
- Screen color: 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Resolution: WQXGA 2560 x 1600 pixels
- CPU: Huawei Kirin 990 5G (octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz; 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz; 4 x Cortex-A55 Based 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-core Mali-G76 600MHz
- NPU: dual Large core NPU + micro core NPU (Neural Network Processing Unit)
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (based on Android 10.0)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 256/512 GB
- Rear single-camera: 13 MP, f / 1.8 aperture, auto-focus; support Flash
- Front single-camera: 8 MP, f / 2.0 aperture, fixed focal length
- Photo Resolution: Maximum support 3264 x 2448 pixels
- Battery: 7250mAh
- WLAN: support, 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (wave2), MIMO, VHT160, 2.4G and 5G
- Bluetooth: 5.1, support BLE, SBC, AAC, support LDAC high-definition audio
- Network: Support Mobile / Unicom / Telecom 5G / 4G + / 4G / 3G / 2G
- USB: Type-C, USB 3.1 GEN1
- GPS: support GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Beidou / Galileo / QZSS
- Sound: Histen 6.0 sound effects
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Hall sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Gravity sensor, Color temperature sensor.