The benchmarking platform the smartphones Master Lu, has published a report for the smoothest smartphones of November 2019. The Honor V30 Pro with a score of 171.57 points gets the first rank. The Honor V30 is also in the top scorer but with a score of 170.52 points, it brings the second position. Getting this much points credit goes to the Kirin 990 5G chipset.
In third place Samsung’s foldable device, the Galaxy Fold gets a score of 159. The Galaxy Fold features the Snapdragon 855 SoC which consists of an Octa-core CPU and Andreno 640 GPU. And after the Galaxy fold, we have seen the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G, Samsung W20 5G, Xiaomi CC9 Pro, Vivo S5 and Vivo Z5i.
- Huawei Nova 6 SE launched with single punch-hole display: Specs, Price & Availability
- Huawei Nova 6 launched: Specifications, Price & Availability
- Huawei Watch GT 2 arrives in India: INR 14,990 starting price
- Huawei launches Band 4 Pro with GPS tracking, NFC & more
- Qualcomm says cooperation with Huawei is needed for 5G development