Huawei and co-team are working hard to bring more apps in the AppGallery, but some of the applications that users like are still not available. At this time, users add the apps they want to add through the “Wish List” function in AppGallery. Wishlist is one of the functions of AppGallery.
In short, you can’t find the application you want in AppGallery. You can enter the relevant information on the application in the wishlist to notify us. In the future, the application will be notified immediately when it is put on AppGallery.
Introduction to Wish List
1. AppGallery version 10.2.0 and above provide these wish list entries to wish list. Clicking on the“Small lantern” icon on Featured page/home page which redirects you to Wish list page, where you can view, add and delete wishes.
2. Click the “Add to Wish List” button on the search results page, which allows you to add a new app to their wish lists directly.
3. When a search returns no results, a “Add to Wish List” button will appear on the search results page. Clicking on the link enables you to add a new wish to your wish list directly.
4. You can view, add and delete wishes in “Me” > “Wish list”.
5. Status of your wish list:
Searching: Recently submitted, unprocessed wishes.
Available: One or more apps have been recommended to the customer, but no app has not been installed yet.
Done: Customer has installed one or more of the suggested apps.
Not available: Searching the app name did not match any published app, or the suggested app is not available to the customer.
App not found: The wish has been in “not available” status for some time, searching the app name still does not match any published app, or operation personnel choose not to recommend any app when processing the wish.
- List of new Apps Available in the Huawei AppGallery
- The 25 Most Popular Apps in the Huawei AppGallery
- [10.78.0.59] Snapchat is now available in Huawei AppGallery
- How to enable Games Services in Huawei AppGallery
- What is Huawei AppGallery and How to submit App?