Honor 30 Series (Honor 30, Honor 30 Pro and Honor 30 Pro Plus) smartphones launched with some interesting features including, New screen sharing, 360* panoramic pictures, High -definition video calling and more. The Honor 30 smartphone features 4K (3840 × 2160) video recording, supports AIS anti-shake; 720p @ 960fps super slow-motion video and more. Let’s check the Honor 30 Series camera features below.
HD Video Calling:
The Honor 30 series smartphone support up to 1080P HD video call quality, the dark light effect is further enhanced compared to the previous one.
The distributed connection between the tripartite camera and Huawei mobile phone:
You can now set the third-party cameras and virtualize the Drift X1 camera as a mobile phone camera, Whether it is outdoor sports or work surveys, you can do Real-time interactive sharing.
The Honor 30 series brings 360 degree panoramic pictures/videos feature to make the image/video interesting. After editing the picture you can see the image below, the back is centered.
Anti-shake mode – The Honor 30 series smartphones also features Optical image stabilization.
Honor 30: Rear camera: 5x optical zoom (5x zoom is approximate, lens focal lengths are 17mm, 27mm, 125mm), 10x hybrid zoom (three cameras achieve excellent 10x zoom effect in various environments through different combinations), 50x digital zoom.
Honor 30 Series Camera Features:
- AI photography
- Large wide-angle
- Large aperture
- Night view mode
- Interesting AR
- Portrait mode (including portrait light effect, skin beauty)
- Video (including movie mode, skin beauty)
- Short video
- Slow Motion
- Panorama Mode
- Streaming Shutter (including Cars, Horses, Graffiti, Silk Streaming, Gorgeous Star Trails)
- Time Lapse Photography
- Document Correction
- Dynamic Photo
- Super Macro
- Double View video
- Off screen snapshots
- Smile capture
- Voice-activated camera
- Camera timer
- Short video
- Panorama mode
- Fun AR (including Qmoji, taste change makeup)
- Time-lapse photography
- Smile face capture
- Self-time mirroring
- Voice control photo
- Timer photo
- Gesture photo
Honor 30 Camera Specifications:
Rear four cameras
- 40-megapixel super-sensitive camera (wide-angle, f / 1.8 aperture) +
- 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera (super wide-angle, f / 2.4 aperture) +
- 8-megapixel telephoto camera (f / 3.4 aperture, supporting OIS ) +
- 2 megapixel macro camera (f / 2.4 aperture)
- 32 million pixels, f / 2.0 aperture
Honor 30 Pro Camera Specifications:
Rear Three Cameras
- 40-megapixel ultra-sensitive camera (wide-angle, f / 1.8 aperture, AF) +
- 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera (f / 2.2 aperture) +
- 8-megapixel telephoto camera (f / 3.4 aperture, AF, OIS Optical image stabilization), supports auto focus (laser focus / phase focus / contrast focus)
- 32-megapixel camera (f / 2.0 aperture) + 8-megapixel camera (f / 2.2 aperture), supports fixed focal length.