Welcome to the Huawei Update Tips and Tricks section, In this tutorial, we will learn how to enable Games Services in Huawei AppGallery, Huawei HMS (Huawei Mobile Services).
First of all, you need to upgrade your system device to EMUI 9 or later EMUI 10 version. You need Huawei Mobile Services, Huawei AppGallery, and Huawei ID Account to start the process.
How to enable Games Services?
Open HUAWEI AppGallery – navigate to “Me” tab and tap on the “Settings option”
Under “Settings” option – navigate to “Games Services” and enable it!
Features of Games Services – HUAWEI AppGallery
- Earn achievements by completing key tasks in-game activities.
- Notifications upon unlocking Special achievements.
- You can also view your achievements on special screens provided in the game.
- Your gaming stats compared across the users around the globe.
- No longer have to worry about losing your progress.
- Cloud sync – you can pick up where you left off on any of your devices.
HUAWEI AppGallery In-App Purchases
- To buy In-game Virtual Items or Currencies.
- HUAWEI Games Services is currently at the testing phase – Not all Games are supported at this point of time!
- Availability of HUAWEI AppGallery In-App Purchases is subjected to Countries and regions.
How to enable AppAssistant and GameCentre on your HUAWEI device?
- Go to Settings – navigate to Apps and tap on AppAssistant and Turn the slide “ON”.
- You can choose between Left and Right side position.
- You can also set a reminder to show you where to swipe from.
How to enable GameCentre?
- Go to Settings – navigate to Apps and tap on AppAssistant.
- Under AppAssistant option – Open GameCentre.
How to add GameCentre icon to Home Screen?
- Open GameCentre – Tap on Add.
- Upon tapping Add – You will be prompted with “Add GameCentre to the home screen” – Tap on “ADD”.
How to Add – Games to GameCentre?
- Open GameCentre App.
- Tap on “+” to Add games.
AppAssistant Features for Immersive Game Play experience
Swipe up in GameCentre to get activated the AppAssistant features to enjoy all your favorite games.
- Boosts the gaming performance but sadly consumes more power, your device subjected to heat as well.
- All interruptions will be blocked except for the silenced notifications to Calls, Messages, Low battery alert.
- Don’t forget your device won’t Vibrate as well in this mode.
Disable Three-finger screenshots:
- Prevents accidental input during gameplay.
4D Smart Shock:
- 4D Gaming with Smart Shock reportedly recognizes the gaming scenario of team battles, the use of special skills, switching and shooting guns.
You can access the Dropzone by Swiping in from Top left or right corner of the Game App.
Thanks, TamilG for the information.
Check More Tips & Tricks:
- How to disable DIGITAL BALANCE in Huawei Devices?
- What is Huawei AppGallery and How to submit App?
- How to enable Huawei Quick Apps Center?
- How to mirror screen using Honor 9N?
- How to extend Huawei Phone battery life
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Live, Check how to enable it
- Not getting Huawei Watch faces? Here’s how to fix
- How to Integrate Huawei HMS Core
- How to create a Huawei ID quickly
- How to Update Huawei Devices using HiCare App
- How to fix Common Errors in Huawei Health App
- How to hard reset Huawei or Honor smartphones
- How to use Wi-Fi Bridge to extend Wi-Fi
- How to Import and Export Contacts on Huawei devices