In this tutorial, we will learn how to disable DIGITAL BALANCE in Huawei Devices. Follow the below simple steps to make done quickly.
Step 1: Go To your Device SETTINGS.
Step 2: Click On APPS.
Step 3: Again click On APPS.
Step 4: Click On 3 DOTS in RIGHT CORNER & than Click On SPECIAL ACCESS.
Step 5: Click On Usage Information Access.
Step 6: Click On 3 DOTS in RIGHT CORNER & than Click On SHOW SYSTEM PROCESSES.
Step 7: Click On DIGITAL BALANCE.
Step 8: Click To TOGGLE ON/OFF, DIGITAL BALANCE.
Check More Tips & Tricks:
- What is Huawei AppGallery and How to submit App?
- How to enable Huawei Quick Apps Center?
- How to mirror screen using Honor 9N?
- How to extend Huawei Phone battery life
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Live, Check how to enable it
- Not getting Huawei Watch faces? Here’s how to fix
- How to Integrate Huawei HMS Core
- How to create a Huawei ID quickly
- How to Update Huawei Devices using HiCare App
- How to fix Common Errors in Huawei Health App
- How to hard reset Huawei or Honor smartphones
- How to use Wi-Fi Bridge to extend Wi-Fi
- How to Import and Export Contacts on Huawei devices