First of all, congratulations on becoming a member of Huawei/Honor products. Here’s what you need to do is, just follow the below settings/changes to make it ready.
Update to the Latest Version:
- Update Huawei Health App to the latest version from Play Store or Huawei app gallery.
- Update firmware of Watch through Huawei Health App.
- Go to “Language and Input” and change the language.
- Change region.
You can install and manage your desired watch faces in the Huawei Health app. (You can only use photos in Gallery to customize the background, style and icon position of certain watch faces.)
1. Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices, go to Watch faces > More > Mine, and touch Gallery.
2. Touch + and choose to either upload an image from your phone’s Gallery or take a new photo. Then select your desired image and touch Save. Your watch will then display your customized image.
3. On the Gallery screen in the Huawei Health app, touch Style to customize the font and color of the displayed time and date.
4. Touch Layout to adjust the position of the displayed time and date.
Check More Tips & Tricks:
- How to enable Games Services in Huawei AppGallery
- How to disable DIGITAL BALANCE in Huawei Devices?
- What is Huawei AppGallery and How to submit App?
- How to enable Huawei Quick Apps Center?
- How to mirror screen using Honor 9N?
- How to extend Huawei Phone battery life
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Live, Check how to enable it
- Not getting Huawei Watch faces? Here’s how to fix
- How to Integrate Huawei HMS Core
- How to create a Huawei ID quickly
- How to Update Huawei Devices using HiCare App
- How to fix Common Errors in Huawei Health App
- How to hard reset Huawei or Honor smartphones
- How to use Wi-Fi Bridge to extend Wi-Fi
- How to Import and Export Contacts on Huawei devices