Huawei AppGallery is Huawei’s official app platform that lets you search, download and share mobile apps. AppGallery continues to develop the global application ecosystem to provide you with safe and diverse experiences. Huawei AppGallery is currently in 3rd place around the world. Such as being a developer, we can promote our app/game in different ways.
If you looking to promote your apps as a developer, this can be done with ASO(App Store Optimization) or with Paid promotion in the Huawei AppGallery. Since ASO is an organic way to promote the apps, it can be further be promoted through the Search section or through Browsing.
This is the general and most practiced way. Users can search for their apps/games. AppGallery provides the developers with an option to add 200 keywords by ‘buying’ them. By doing this you can rank the game/app higher in search list using those keywords.
When a user sees the icon+installation button+short description of the app, the chances of Click rate(CR) increases. The Quick app feature boosts this possibility and this makes it unique from Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore.
In the Explore section, there are near to 7 areas where the app can be showcased.
1. Splash Screen: When you open the AppGallery, a splash screen appears promoting any app/game just before entering the main page.
2. Top banner: In the main section of AppGallery, around 4-5 apps are displayed in the top banner. The selection of which apps to be displayed might depend on ranking, recommendation or paid campaign.
3. Suggested Apps: When you scroll down in the app, you will find the ‘You Might Like’ section, where apps are suggested to you depending upon your browsing history, previous installations, etc. Also, there is a section of ‘Best This Month’, the word is sufficient to make you understand.
4. Must Haves: In this section, you can find games/apps which are trending worldwide or in your location and are of your daily needs.
5. New Apps We Love: The latest apps which are being added and which can be relevant to your daily needs.
6. New Games We Love: Again, app stores are a source of entertaining games and so there is a special section of games where new and popular games are added regularly.
7. Editors recommendations: Probably the most reliable and popular app section.
Also Check: How to add Apps in Huawei AppGallery Wishlist
How to create and release your app on HUAWEI Developer?
Register and create your app
Register and sign in to your HUAWEI Developer account, go to AppGallery Connect, create a new app, and upload the APK.
Set basic information
Set languages and basic app information, such as app name, introduction, screenshots, and app category.
Set release information
Select your business model (free or premium), release countries and regions, and a link to the privacy statement.
Submit for release
Confirm that all of the information provided is correct, and submit your app for review.
Click Here for Apply.
- List of new Apps Available in the Huawei AppGallery
- The 25 Most Popular Apps in the Huawei AppGallery
- [10.78.0.59] Snapchat is now available in Huawei AppGallery
- How to enable Games Services in Huawei AppGallery
- What is Huawei AppGallery and How to submit App?
Source – Huawei