Huawei Developer Conference (HDC.Together) 2020 will be held on September 10-12. In this event Huawei will be sharing the latest on HMS Core 5.0, giving new updates about HarmonyOS and EMUI 11, and unveiling many more exciting technologies. After that company will also introduce another conference titled “Huawei Connect (HC) 2020” from September 23-26 (Shanghai) and Sep 23 – Oct 31 (Online), 2020.
About this year’s event:
Technologies like cloud, AI, and 5G are giving new momentum to digital and intelligent transformation, triggering new innovations in experience, processes, and business models for all industries.
Huawei Connect is an open platform designed to help our customers and partners navigate these changes, share experience, and work together to create new value.
At this year’s event, we will explore trends and opportunities in industry digitization; showcase advanced ICT technologies, products, and solutions; give you an insider’s look at the fruits of joint innovation; and share best practices in digital transformation. Our ultimate goal is to build an open and sound industry ecosystem that will benefit all stakeholders and create new value for all industries.
In addition to a four-day in-person event in Shanghai, we will also livestream the event with interactive features to provide a truly immersive online and offline experience for all keynotes, summits, sessions, and exhibits.
At this year’s Huawei Connect, you can:
- Connect with thought leaders and business leaders
- Explore business opportunities with potential customers and partners
- Exchange ideas with top technical experts and developers
- Explore new ICT innovations for industrial applications
- Gain hands-on experience with technologies like cloud, AI, and 5G.
We are committed to working with our partners to create new value for organizations in all industries. I hope you will join us, and I look forward to seeing you in Shanghai – Says Huawei.
Huawei Developer Conference 2020 Keynotes:
- 2020 has brought a new era of intelligence and interconnectivity, with the widespread adoption of 5G and AI technologies.
- HMS now offers 7 types of new services, and more than 10 distribution platforms. Our HMS incentive program now covers over 1.6 million developers around the world and our cross-device services reach 700 million users.
- HarmonyOS/Hongmeng OS is breaking down boundaries in communication, and the long-anticipated Seamless AI Life paradigm for ubiquitous, connected intelligence, is just around the corner.