Huawei on February 24 will announce the first smartphone which will be integrated with Huawei Mobile Services (HMS). The Honor View 30 smartphone without the Google Mobile Services (GMS) support is set to foot in the European market.
Huawei HMS in the market entrance is the only reason due to the U.S. government began banning Huawei, nobody thought of an alternative to GMS.
Google Mobile Service in Huawei devices can no longer be used since May 2019. This has a significant impact on Huawei’s overseas markets, particularly the European market. And an alternative was needed.
Regarding, Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) is the perfect call to the GMS ban. The Huawei Mobile Services was first on the HDC-conference last year announced.
Huawei HMS Statistics:
- At that time there were 14 services, including 9 basic services and 5 others. However, there are currently 24 services.
- Around 400,000 developers joined the ecosystem within four months. It now has around 1.3 million developers.
- The AppGallery has more than 450 million active users per month as well as 55,000 apps.
- In spite of the difficulties, Huawei continues to promote HMS in Europe, Russia, the Middle East, and other regions.
- Huawei invested $10 million in Russia to attract local developers.
- The Turkish telecommunications company Turkcell entered into an agreement with Huawei to sell 1 million HMS smartphones.
Here’s what we want from you, Join the HMS forum and share your opinion/review/requirements.