Huawei at HDC.Cloud 2020, Huawei announced the latest initiative to advance the Huawei Developer Program 2.0. Huawei Developer Conference 2020 (Cloud), or HDC.Cloud, is Huawei’s annual flagship event for global developers in the ICT space. It was webcast live on HUAWEI CLOUD from March 27 to 28.
Huawei Developer Conference 2020 (Cloud) Highlights:
- Huawei officially said that the company is currently working with partners such as Tencent Games to make the next step in Kunpeng ecosystem collaboration and is also partnering with Kylinsoft, iSoft, Uniontech, and the Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISCAS) to announce commercial OS editions powered by openEuler.
- Kunpeng is set to become the foundation for future IT development in multiple markets, which will mutually benefit all players in the digital economy.
- During the Developer Conference 2020 (Cloud), Huawei has released the Computer Vision Plan and invited global AI experts to participate in the research.
- Huawei at the HDC Cloud 2020 officially announced that the Huawei MindSpore is now open source. Huawei MindSpore is an AI computing framework that provides unified APIs and end-to-end AI capabilities for model development, execution, and deployment in all scenarios.
- Huawei said it will invest 200 million US dollars in 2020 to promote the development of Kunpeng ’s computing industry. Huawei will invest this amount in these four areas, Startups, Developers, Partners and Universities.
Huawei’s first single ‘Peng Peng’