Huawei today officially announced the launch date of new products including MateBook D15 Ryzen Edition 2020, MatePad 10.8, Children’s watch 4X, and Huawei Band B6. These products launching on July 30.
Huawei MateBook D15 Ryzen Edition 2020 is a 15.6-inch model, which is expected to be equipped with an 8-core R7 4700U processor. The MatePad 10.8 tablet will be equipped with Kirin 990 processor, support multi-screen collaboration, WiFi 6+.
Huawei Band B6 will be equipped with a curved flexible screen, using a bracelet + Bluetooth headset two-in-one design. Huawei’s upcoming children’s watch 4X is equipped with dual cameras and supports 5 ATM water resistance.
Huawei MatePad 10.8 Specs:
- Display: 10.8-inch, 2K QHD, punch-hole
- Resolution: 2560×1600
- Processor: 7nm Kirin 990 SoC
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB/512GB
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/1.8 a
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Battery: 7500mAh battery, 40W SuperCharge
- Other: Wi-Fi 6+, GPU Turbo 3