Huawei Mate 40 series is rumored to be released with Kirin’s new flagship processor 1020 and EMUI 11 (Next Emotion UI) in September 2020. Huawei Mate 40 series naming has recently appeared on Weibo, the blogger says flagship Mate 40 series is expected to have 4 versions – Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Porsche Design, and Mate 40 Pro+.
Also, the entire Huawei Mate 40 series supports 5G. At the same time, it will have unique features in terms of product performance, system optimization, and Unique design.
A previous leak suggest Huawei Mate 40 Pro will follow the design idea of a large curvature waterfall screen and have a slim design and the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will retain the physical volume keys.
Join Huawei Update (Social Links) – Facebook, Twitter & Telegram
Huawei Mate 40 Series Latest News:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro tempered film leaked
- Huawei Mate 40 Series: BOE to supply on-cell OLED
- Huawei Mate 40 series is expected to be released in late September with Kirin 1020 SoC, EMUI 11
- Huawei Mate 40 series to have Waterfall Screen
- Huawei applied for MateStation trademark, could be a dock for Mate 40 phones
- Huawei 66W charger passes 3C certification, Mate 40 series may adopt it
- Huawei Mate 40 series may launch with 90Hz refresh rate display
- Huawei Mate 40 series may have 2 variants and Ultra thin display
- Huawei’s new patent show Mate 40 may get side-touch controls for camera
- Huawei Wang Chenglu: EMUI 11 will launch in Q3 2020