Huawei’s two new power adapters have passed 3C certification, one is 65W GaN, and the other 66W charger, maybe equipped in the Mate 40 series.
Huawei’s 1A1C 65W gallium nitride charger is finally about to be sold. The model P 0005 has passed the national 3C quality certification. The certification information shows that Huawei 65W gallium nitride dual-port super-fast charging charger USB-C single output 60W, USB-A single port output 40W, USB-C+USB-A output 63W at the same time. This GaN charger is priced at 249 yuan.
During the press conference of the Huawei P40 series, Yu Chengdong introduced the Huawei’s super-fast charging gallium nitride dual-port charger with a maximum charging power of 65W.
According to reports, Huawei’s super-fast GaN dual-port charger is a dual-port super-fast charging, in which the USB-C interface supports the standard PD protocol, folding design.
The Huawei Mate40 series is said to follow the on-screen specs as P40 series such as the 90Hz screen, the Mate 40 Pro will also use Liu Haiping design to support face recognition. At the same time, Huawei Mate 40 series mobile phones are expected to be launched with Kirin 1020 processor.
Huawei Mate 40 Series Key highlights:
- 5 nm SoCs, with the Kirin 1000 and Kirin 1020 (More powerful Kirin chipset).
- “Freeform lens” designed to improve the fidelity of ultra-wide-angle photos. This lens may be exclusive to the Mate 40 Pro.
- 108-megapixel lens may be features whose optical performance has been greatly improved and said to be available in Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro.
- It will use a 9P lens. Due to the manufacturing method of the lens, the ability of the lens to process images is also greatly improved. Compared with other standard lenses with 108 MP sensors on the market.
- Mate 40 series also consists of TOF which can be used for temperature measurement (similar to Honor Play 4 Pro).
- Huawei Mate 40 series may launch with 90Hz refresh rate display
- Huawei Mate Watch running Hongmeng OS may launch with Mate 40 series
- Huawei Mate 40 series may have 2 variants and Ultra thin display
- Huawei’s new patent show Mate 40 may get side-touch controls for camera