According to a recent IDC report, Apple and Huawei constituted most of the Chinese tablet market in Q1 2019.
Surprisingly, Apple tops the chart with a 42.9% market share and Huawei fared 27.1% market share. Both the companies constituted 70% of the total market share in China.
The Cupertino giant managed to rake 2.38 million shipments with an increase of 2.6% in comparison with the same quarter of the last year. However, Huawei witnessed 1.44 million units shipments with a year-on-year increase of 1.9%.
- EMUI 9.1 public beta now available for these 14 Huawei and Honor devices
- Screenshots Of Ark OS, the new Huawei OS
- Huawei new OS Hongmeng trademarked
- Huawei equipment for 5G spotted during BBC News programme
- Huawei P30, P30 Pro update adds DC Dimming, in-display fingerprint tweaks
Xiaomi boarded third place with total shipments of 300000 units. It constitutes a 5.6% market share in China.