In the next week, Huawei will launch its most awaited flagship smartphones – Huawei Mate 40 Series, He Gang, president of Huawei’s consumer business mobile phone product line, announced the latest poster of the Mate 40 series global conference, showing more details of the Mate 40 series.
According to the previous reports, it is said that this year’s Mate 40 series may also follow last year’s design which is Oreo shaped at the rear side of the camera. Now, the poster indicates that the camera will get a new shape and the orange power button is very eye-catching.
Huawei Mate 40 series global press conference is scheduled for October 22 and the company will also launch the FreeBuds Studio headsets.
The Huawei’s Mate 40 series may include Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro +, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design 4 models, which are expected to be equipped with Huawei’s self-developed chip Kirin 9000.
- Announcement: Huawei FreeBuds Studio will launch alongside Mate 40 Series
- Ahead of launch, Huawei Mate 40 Pro Spotted on Geekbench with Kirin 9000 SoC, 8GB RAM and more
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro E may debut along with the Mate 40 Series
- Huawei Mate 40 series launching on October 22, Leap Further Ahead
- Huawei Mate 40 TENAA listing reveals 6.5 inch display, 4000mAh battery and check alleged Mate 40 Pro subway images