In Europe users of the Huawei P40 Lite 5G and Huawei MediaPad M6 receiving the October 2020 security update. The P40 Lite smartphone was launched in the month of May this year with the company’s latest Emotion UI -> EMUI 10.1. The P40 Lite and MediaPad M6 latest update comes with software version 10.1.0.248 & 10.1.0.180 respectively.
Huawei P40 Lite EMUI 10.1.0.248 [200MB] & MediaPad M6 10.1.0.180 [178MB] Changelog:
List of changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches..
Integrated Android security patches released in October 2020 for improved system security.
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If problems occur during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G (ARM Cortex-A76 cores with a maximum of 2.36 gigahertz and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores that reach up to 1.8 gigahertz).
- RAM: 6GB, 128 GB internal memory.
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels and does not have rounded corners
- Front Camera: Hole in the upper left corner of the panel and offers 16-megapixel resolution and an F / 2.0 aperture.
- Rear Camera: 4 Cameras (64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity.
Huawei MediaPad M6 Specifications:
The Huawei MediaPad M6 tablet features an 8.4 inches (21.34 cm) touchscreen for your daily needs and runs the Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system to quickly open apps and games.
The device is powered by an Octa-core (2.6 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 1.92 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A55) processor paired with 4 GB GB of RAM to further enhance the user’s experience. It also has a 6100 mAh battery.
How to download EMUI 10.1?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com.