Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone users in Europe start receiving the new software update based on EMUI 11. The latest update for Mate 40 Pro rolling out with software version 126.96.36.199 and the package size is 0.94GB.
This latest update for Huawei Mate 40 Pro adds Petal Maps Application, optimizes the display, and also adds February 2021 security patch update.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro (NOH-NX9) EMUI 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
Apps: Adds the Petal Map App, providing you with high-quality positioning, navigation, and real-time traffic information services.
Display: Optimizes elements of the user interface on certain screens
Security patch details: Integrated February 2021 security patch for improved system security.
Thanks for the tip, Joe.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.