Tianfeng International analyst Guo Mingxuan pointed out in a recent report that Fuzhikang Group’s Android mobile phone shipments in 2020 will significantly increase against the trend.
Guo Mingxuan said: “Although we conservatively consider the contribution of 5G to the overall replacement demand of Android phones and shipments in 2020, but benefit from changes in customer supply chain management strategies and market share growth in emerging markets, we predict Fuzhikang Group ’s Android phones Shipments are expected to grow significantly year-on-year. ”
It is reported that Huawei ’s and Xiaomi ’s assembled cell phone customers are mainly Fuzhikang Groups. In 2020, shipments to these two companies will increase significantly year-on-year, approximately 15-20% and 25-30%, respectively.
Among them, Fu Zhikang’s Huawei mobile phone shipments will increase by 15-20% year-on-year to about 50 million units in 2020.
- Huawei P30 Lite New Edition launched ; Specs, Price
- Huawei may release Mate Xs in February 2020
- Huawei P20 Pro EMUI 10 Europe Date
- Huawei P20 Pro EMUI 10 Jan 2020 update India
- China Mobile SPN equipment ; Huawei share reaches 67%
- Huawei shows Kirin chip business timeline of 2019