Huawei has started rolling out the new HarmonyOS 2.0 update for the Huawei MatePad 10.8 and MatePad Pro series users. The latest update comes with software version HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 and this update fixes the problem that some application icons in the smart multi-window application bar do not respond when clicked as well as the September 2021 security patch.
Huawei MatePad 10.8 and MatePad Pro series HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update Changelog:
- Huawei MatePad 10.8 inch SCMR-W09 & SCMR-AL09
- Huawei MatePad Pro MRX-AL09, MRX-AL19, MRX-W09, MRX-W19, MRX-W29 & MRX-W39
- Huawei MatePad Pro 5G MRX-AN19
22.214.171.124 → 126.96.36.199
this update fixes the problem that some application icons in the smart multi-window application bar do not respond when clicked.
Integrated September 2021 security patch to improve system security.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the September 2021 security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, and 18 High levels of CVE’s.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 Specifications:
- Dimensions: Height 184.7 mm x Width 286.5 mm x Thickness 6.7 mm
- Size: 12.6 inches
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600 ***, 240PPI
- Color: 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Processor: Kirin 9000 series
- CPU: Eight cores, 1 x Cortex-A77@3.13 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A77@2.54 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55@2.05 GHz
- GPU:5G version model: 24-core Mali-G78 & WLAN version model: 22-core Mali-G78
- OS: HarmonyOS 2
- RAM: 128/256 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP high-definition camera (f/1.8 aperture, support auto focus) + 8-MP wide-angle camera (f/2.4 aperture, fixed focal length) + 3D deep camera
- Front: 8 MP, f/2.0 aperture, fixed focal length
- Battery: 10050 mAh
Huawei has previously announced that “100” of devices such as Huawei mobile phones and tablets will successively launch HarmonyOS 2 upgrades. Including HUAWEI Mate 40 series, Mate 30 series, P40 series, Mate X2, Nova 8 series, MatePad Pro series, and other devices.