Honor X10 5G smartphone users are now getting the new software update based on HarmonyOS. This software update brings November April 2021 security update with the latest build number 220.127.116.11.
The HONOR X10 is the first 5G smartphone in the X-series and it features the 5G 7nm Kirin 820 SoC that supports nine 5G frequency brands, and a triple camera setup that is equipped with an RYYB sensor.
The Honor X10 5G phone has a 92% screen-to-body ratio and will come with a 90Hz refresh rate display and a 180Hz touch sampling rate for a superior viewing experience. Packed full of HONOR’s newest technology, the HONOR X10 is well-positioned for the 5G era and promises to deliver next-generation performance in gaming and photography for its users.
The HONOR X10 is pre-installed with the Magic UI 3.1 that delivers an aesthetically arresting UX design coupled with improvements in software. With this users can experience a seamless cross-device connection, multi-screen collaboration and smart travel.
Honor X10 HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 Changelog:
- Honor X10 (TEL-AN00), (TEL-AN10), (TEL-AN00a) & (TEL-TN00)
Version Update: 22.214.171.124→126.96.36.199
Integrated security patches released in November 2021 for improved system security. The November 2021 patch includes 1 critical, 22 high levels of CVEs, and 8 medium levels of CVEs.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
Honor X10 5G Specifications:
- Model Name: TEL-AN00a
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS
- Screen color: 16.7 million colors
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (256GB Expandable)
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 (based on Android 10)
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 397PPI
- Processor: Kirin 820
- GPU: G57MC6
- Rear camera: 40MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, F2.2 aperture, FF, equivalent focal length 24mm (Pop-Up)
- Battery: 4300mAh (typical value), Support (Super Fast Charge 10V2.25A)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyro, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity
- Support Unicom: Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G /2G, mobile 5G / 4G + / 4G / 2G
Received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone? You can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Join our Telegram Channel for the latest updates.