Huawei’s HarmonyOS 2 was released in early June 2021. After the launch, the company released a number of updates for Honor 30 series devices. Now, according to the information, Honor has started sending the HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update for the Honor 30 Pro and Honor 30 Pro+ smartphone users in mainland China.
The update log shows that this update adds Super device support for connecting with some Huawei watches, bracelets, and Mate View; at the same time, the “Elderly Care” setting interface will be added to the auxiliary function.
Honor 30 Pro and 30 Pro+ HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update:
Honor 30 Pro EBG-AN00
Honor 30 Pro EBG-TN00
Honor 30 Pro + EBG-AN10
HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 → 188.8.131.52
Optimizes the interface display of the control center.
184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11
- Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, bracelets, and MateView, which can be easily connected with a single pull.
- Optimize the anti-mistouch operation experience in game scenes.
- Incorporate the March 2022 security patch to enhance system security.
- A new “Elderly Care” setting interface has been added to the auxiliary function, which is convenient for you to complete the settings of related functions such as extra large font and touch delay on the same interface.
Honor 30 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display – 6.57-inch FHD+ OLED, 90Hz
- Resolution – 2340×1080
- Mobile Software – Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10)
- Rear Camera – 40MP IMX 600, f/1.9-aperture, Octa-PD AF + 16MP Ultra Wide Angle camera, f/2.2-aperture + 8MP Telephoto camera, f/3.4-aperture, AIS, OIS, 5X optical
- Front Camera – 32MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2
- Processor – Kirin 990 5G
- RAM – 8GB
- Storage – 128GB/256GB
- Battery – 4000mAh (40W Wired)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.