Honor 30 Youth Edition aka Honor 30 Lite smartphone users have been recently received the February 2021 security patch with the latest software version 184.108.40.206. Now moving ahead and instead of a new security patch, the company has started rolling out new smart message system, a new hot recommendation folder on the desktop, quick download icon for the Education Center and Link Now applications update with the software version 220.127.116.11.
Quick Honor History: Huawei launched Honor as a sub-brand in 2013 to target the mid-range segment of smartphone buyers, competing against the top vendors. Smartphones sold by the former Huawei sub-brand accounted for 14.6 million, or 26 percent of the total 55.8 million smartphones shipped by Huawei in Q2 2020, according to a Canalys report.
HONOR 30 YOUTH EDITION MAGIC UI 18.104.22.168 CHANGELOG: [294MB]
Version: 22.214.171.124 → 126.96.36.199
- Added smart message system.
- Added a new hot recommendation folder on the desktop to intelligently recommend popular and selected applications for you.
- Add a quick download icon for the Education Center and Link Now applications, click to download, and use.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 50% or above charge.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
- Honor 30Youth Edition MXW-AN00
- Honor 30 Youth Edition MXW-TN00
This update is currently rolling out in China.
Honor 30 Youth Edition Specifications:
- Display: 6.5″ 1080P LCD display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: 2400*1080
- Processor: MediaTek 800 chip (MT6873)
- OS: Android 10 (Magic UI 3.1)
- Rear Camera: 48MP+8MP+2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 4000mAh battery, 22.5W fast charge.
How to download the latest Magic UI 3.1 update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone? You can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.