Honor new mid-range smartphone with model number AKA-AL10 is spotted on TENAA. The certification listing shows complete information such as specifications of the upcoming device.
Honor AKA-AL10 Specifications:
- 6.39-inch display
- 1560 x 720 pixels resolution
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by 2GHz octa-core processor
- Android 10 Operating system.
- 4GB / 6GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB storage options in the phone (Expanded up to 512GB)
- 48MP primary rear camera, 2MP depth sensor with LED Flash
- 8MP selfie camera
- Measures 159.81 x 76.13 x 8.13 mm in dimensions
- Weighs 176 grams
- 3900mAh battery
- Dual sim card slots and MicroSD
- Other connectivity options are Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Bluetooth and GPS.
TENAA does not mention about the phone has a fingerprint scanner or a face unlock feature. The phone will be available in Black, Blue Water Emerald, and White color options.