Honor for the Band 5i users in India started distributing the new firmware update which brings SpO2 feature and Smart Musci Control features. This update rollout was promised during the launch of HONOR Band 5i. The latest update comes with version number 22.214.171.124 and the package size is 4.54MB.
Honor Band 5i Version 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
- Added SpO2 feature (Helps to calculate oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream )
- Smart Music Control feature added to HONOR Band 5i, users can Change, Play/Pause songs & Increase/Decrease the volume of songs
- Added support for 6 more languages (Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Filipino, Arabic and Malay)
- Optimizes stopwatch function
- Fixes some known bugs
- This update is rolling out in batches and may take some time to reach your device.
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
HOW TO UPDATE HONOR BAND 5I?
- Connect the Huawei Band 5i to your phone using the Huawei Health app.
- Open the Huawei Health app, click on Devices.
- You will get the device name, click on it.
- Choose Firmware update and download it.
Honor Band 5i Key Specifications:
- 2.44 cm, 160 x 80 pixels, Touch Display
- Water Resistant 50 m
- Heart Rate Monitor, Calorie Count, Sleep Monitor
- Step Count, Pedometer
- Android, iOS Compatible
- Incoming Call, Text Message
- Watch Faces.