Remote Camera Shutter feature has been recently rolled out to the Huawei Watch GT 2 and Watch GT 2e. Now, the same update is rolling out to the Honor smart wearable the Honor MagicWatch 2. The update for MagicWatch 2 brings version number 188.8.131.52 and 41.47MB of download size.
Honor MagicWatch 2 version 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
- Introduces a feature for adding workouts on the watch. Update the Huawei Health app to at least version 10.0.5.310 to try it out.
- Adds a remote camera shutter feature (requires Huawei phones running EMUI 10.1 or later)
- Fixes some known issues.
- Optimizes system stability.
The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete. The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
How to update?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 getting 220.127.116.11 update with Remote Camera Shutter feature
- Huawei Watch GT 2e latest update 18.104.22.168 brings new feature for EMUI 10.1 supported phones
Note: Received the latest EMUI update? Wanna share with other users in the same territory? Send us a tip at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, We will update other users as soon as possible. Thanks.