Huawei Watch GT 2e users receiving the May 2020 firmware update. It brings version number 184.108.40.206 and added automatic recognition of sports type, optimizes system stability, and more. This update allows you to capture an image but only for EMUI 10.1 supported devices. The Watch GT 2e update comes with a download size of 17.56MB.
Huawei Watch GT 2e version 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
Firmware version: 18.104.22.168
- Added automatic recognition of sports type.
- Added remote control camera (only supports Huawei mobile phone EMUI 10.1 and above). You can control the camera of your EMUI 10.1 capable smartphone via your Watch GT 2e. To do this, open the function, and then you will see a camera symbol on your watch. Here you have the option to set the timer to 5 seconds or to leave it at 2 seconds. That’s it. You control your camera on your cell phone using your watch on your wrist.
- Optimize system stability
1) After the update has been transferred to your watch. Wait a few minutes to ensure that the installation is complete.
2) Before updating, make sure your watch’s battery level is higher than 30%.
3) During the upgrade process, please make sure that Bluetooth remains connected. If the upgrade fails, please try again.
- May 2020 update rolling out for Huawei Watch GT users
- Honor Watch receiving latest 22.214.171.124 software update
- April 2020 update rolling out to Huawei Watch GT 2e, Watch GT2 and Watch GT
Huawei Watch GT 2e Specifications:
- 2 Weeks Battery Life – 14 days typical – 30 Hours GPS mode – 24 Hour Music
- 100 Workout Modes
- Up to 500 songs storage
- 50M water-resistant
- SpO2 Monitor
- Health Management
- Stainless Steel case
- Radial Patterns Bazel
- Concealed Crown Design
- Integrated Strap
- Kirin A1 Chip
- Price – 199 Euro.
How to update Huawei SmartWatch:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the Firmware update. Download it.
If you have received the latest update on your smartphone/devices, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.