Huawei Freelace wireless earphones getting a new software update with version number 22.214.171.124. The latest update comes with 2.7MB of download size. This update is previously rolled out in China, now it’s expanding to global users. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Freelace 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
- Enhanced Bluetooth connection stability.
- Optimizes system compatibility.
Thanks, Jules Marshall for the tip.
How to update Huawei Freelace?
1. Connect your Huawei Freelace with your smartphone(Huawei) using Bluetooth.
2. Click on Setting options.
3. Now select Firmware update options.
4. Now check for update and download it.
If you have received the latest update on your smartphone/wearable, you can send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.