On March 26, the Honor Tablet 7 Wi-Fi version sale officially started at 10:08 in China. It supports smart space and parallel vision. It can open up to 4 window applications on one screen. Starting from 1399 yuan, the purchase of the tablet 7 will give a free gift of up to 1,000 yuan.
The Honor Tablet 7 is equipped with a 10.1-inch high-definition large screen with a resolution of 1920×1200 and a screen-to-body ratio of up to 80%. It has obtained dual eye care certifications from the German Rheinland and the National Ophthalmology Engineering Center.
Honor Tablet 7 Specifications:
- Model: AGM3-W09HN
- Rear Camera: 5 MP, F2.2, auto focus
- Size: 10.1 inches, IPS, 224 PPI
- RAM: 4GB
- Front Camera: 2 MP, F2.4, fixed focal length
- Storage: 128GB
- Resolution: 1920×1200
- CPU: MediaTek MT8786
- Version: WiFi version
- OS: Magic UI 4.0 (based on Android 10)
- Bluetooth: BT 5.1, BT 2.1+EDR; Protocol: MAP/AVRCP/HOGP/PBAP/A2DP/HFP/OPP/HID
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Battery: 5100mAh
- Weight: 460g
- Dimensions: 240.2 mm ×159 mm ×7.55mm
In terms of price, the Honor Tablet 7 has Wi-Fi and LTE versions. The Wi-Fi version is the first to be sold this time. The 4+64GB version is 1399 yuan, and the 4+128GB version is 1699 yuan. (Purchase Link)
The LTE version sales time has not yet been announced, 4+64GB is priced at 1,599 yuan, and 4+128GB is priced at 1,899 yuan.