Honor Watch GS Pro and Honor Watch ES were launched recently in the global market and now the company has officially released both the watches in India. The key Honor Watch ES comes with a rectangular display. However, the Honor Watch GS Pro features a circular display. Both Honor Watch GS Pro and Honor Watch ES were unveiled at IFA 2020 last month.
Honor Watch GS Pro & Honor Watch ES India Price:
- Honor Watch GS Pro – Rs. 17,999 (Midnight Black )
- Honor Watch ES – Rs. 7,499 (Meteorite Black)
- The Honor Watch GS Pro will go on sale through Flipkart during the Big Billion Days sale starting October 16.
- The festive sale is notably open for Flipkart Plus members from October 15.
- The Honor Watch ES will be available for purchase through Amazon starting October 17 — during the Great Indian Festival sale that will go live for Prime members on October 16.
The company will also provide you EMI offers on the selected cards.
Honor Watch GS Pro Specifications:
- Display: 1.39-inch AMOLED round screen, Full-screen touchscreen, 454 x 454 pixels at 326 PPI.
- Dimension: H 48mm, W 48mm.
- Weight: 45.5g (without the strap).
- Outdoor Features: Skiing Mode, 100+ workout modes, GPS Route Back, Celestial Data and Bad Weather Alerts.
- Health Monitoring: Heart-rate monitor, SpO2 monitor, Sleep/Stress monitor.
- Key Features: 25-day Battery Life, 100-hour outdoor battery life, 14 Types of MIL-STD-810G Tests, GPS Route Back, 100+ workout modes.
Honor Watch ES Specifications:
The Honor Watch ES features a 1.64-inch rectangular AMOLED touch display with a 2.5D protection and 280×456 pixels resolution at 326 PPI of pixel density. It comes with 12 Animated Workout Courses and 44 Animated Exercise Moves. There are also 95 Workout Modes as well as an Automatic Workout detection functionality.
The Honor Watch ES comes with a SpO2 monitor. It also includes 24×7 heart rate monitoring as well as TruSleep Monitor and TuRelax Stress Monitor.