How to Reset FRP Bypass Google Account on Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
- Power on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro and connect it to the internet (WiFi).
- Return back to the Huawei Welcome screen and tap on “Emergency Call”.
- Dial the code: ##1357946##
- This will take you to the Setting’s page. You need to open the Settings menu by scrolling left to right on Settings Home.
- From the Settings menu, navigate to “System” and tap on it.
- Tap on Reset > Reset all Settings > Reset the Device.
- Wait until the reset process is completed.
- Once done, restart your Huawei Mate 20 Pro and complete the setup process.