Huawei Band 6 Pro users claimed that they have received a new 184.108.40.206 software update and the update comes with a package size of 13.40 MB. The update log shows that the touch bright screen function has been added this time, and the stability of the Bluetooth connection has been optimized.
Huawei Band 6 Pro Update Version 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
Added touch screen bright function (switch path: Settings > Screen Display > Touch screen bright)
Optimize Bluetooth connection stability
Optimize some interface display effects
Optimize the system stability of some scenarios
1. In order to obtain a better user experience, it is recommended to update the “Sports Health” app to the latest version through the app market before updating.
2. Please keep the Bluetooth connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
3. The update process of the wearable device may take a long time. Please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete. After the system update, the device will automatically restart.
4. If you encounter any problems during use, please call the Huawei service hotline or go to the Huawei Customer Service Center for support.
Huawei Band 6 Pro Specifications:
- Size: 43 x 25.4 x 10.99 mm
- Weight: About 18 g
- Screen: 1.47 inches, AMOLED
- Color: Dark brown/gold
- Reinforced polymer fiber
- Strap: Magic Night Black Silicone Strap
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Optical heart rate sensor
- System: Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above
- Charge: 5V 0.5A/1A/1.5A/2A
Huawei Band 6 Pro supports 96 sports modes, and the built-in NFC function supports bus cards and subway payments in 312 cities, and can simulate community access cards. The product has a battery life of up to 2 weeks, and the body weighs only 18g. It is available in magic night black and mica gray.