On July 30, Huawei officially launched the Band B6 (Sport, Fashion and Premium Edition) in China. The Huawei Band B6 sports 1.53-inch AMOLED flexible screen, resolution of 460*188, 120mAh battery, 16MB RAM and more. Check the complete specifications below.
Huawei Band B6 Specifications:
- Model: FDS-B19
- Display Size: 1.53-inch AMOLED flexible screen, HD, resolution 460*188, PPI 326
- Measures: 56.5 x 23.3 x 12.5 mm, Earphones: 44 x 20.0 x 11.1 mm
- Battery: 120mAh (Upto 3 days)
- Memory: 16MB RAM (external), 1MB Flash (built-in)
- Processor: Kirin A1
- Strap: Sports style: Viton strap; Fashion style: Leather strap; Premium style: Metal strap
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor, gyroscope sensor, heart rate sensor (PPG), ambient light sensor, Hall sensor
- Features: Health Monitoring
- Colors: Coral red, Obsidian Black, Camellia brown, Mocha Brown and Titanium silver gray.
Knowing the blood oxygen level is of great significance for us to understand our own state and protect our own health. Mental workers, snorers, elderly people, and people in high altitude and high altitude hypoxic environments especially need to check blood oxygen saturation from time to time(SpO 2 ) .Huawei Band B6 deeply optimizes the hardware light path and algorithms and integrates multiple light sources to measure values faster and more accurately, helping you to detect blood oxygen saturation on the go and understand your current body situation.
Huawei Band B6 uses HUAWEI TruSeen 3.5 intelligent heart rate monitoring technology to take care of your heart health around the clock. When the heart rate is too high or too low, it will prompt you to pay attention to your heart rate.