In July 2020, Huawei added its latest wearable Band B6 (Sport, Fashion and Premium Edition) to its portfolio. The Huawei Band B6 sports a 1.53-inch AMOLED flexible screen, resolution of 460*188, 120mAh battery, 16MB RAM, and more.
After the debut in the Chinese market, Band B6 received three updates that bring new features, and now the fourth update rolling out with a new function that brings rejection of incoming calls and text messages. The latest firmware update comes with version number 184.108.40.206. Check the complete changelog below.
Huawei Band B6 4th update version 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
Version Update: 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11→18.104.22.168
Added the function of rejecting incoming calls and text messages (Android users only, need to update the Huawei Sports Health App to 22.214.171.1247 and above)
Optimize system stability in some scenes
Huawei Band B6 Specifications:
- Model: FDS-B19
- Display Size: 1.53-inch AMOLED flexible screen, HD, resolution 460*188, PPI 326
- Measures: 56.5 x 23.3 x 12.5 mm, Earphones: 44 x 20.0 x 11.1 mm
- Battery: 120mAh (Upto 3 days)
- Memory: 16MB RAM (external), 1MB Flash (built-in)
- Processor: Kirin A1
- Strap: Sports style: Viton strap; Fashion style: Leather strap; Premium style: Metal strap
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor, gyroscope sensor, heart rate sensor (PPG), ambient light sensor, Hall sensor
- Features: Health Monitoring
- Colors: Coral red, Obsidian Black, Camellia brown, Mocha Brown and Titanium silver gray.
Send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Join Huawei Update (Social Links) – Facebook, Twitter & Telegram