Note: Users registered for internal testing will be given priority to experience the new version. (Push to all users who signed up for EMUI 10.1).
Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 10.1.0.140 changelog:
Models: AQM-AL00 & AQM-TL00
Version Update: 10.1.0.135 → 10.1.0.140
- Improved user experience.
- Fixes Bluetooth connection issue with wearable devices.
Huawei Enjoy 10s Specifications:
– Huawei Kirin 710F processor, a quad-core CPU with a 12nm manufacturing process coupled with a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
– 6/8GB RAM, 128GB of storage
– 6.3-inch OLED display, Waterdrop notch
– Resolution 2400 × 1080
– Triple rear cameras placed vertically, 48MP sensor, coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide lens (120 degrees) and a 2MP depth sensor
– AI beauty and 480fps slow-motion videos.
– 16MP selfie camera with F2.0 aperture
– 4000mAh battery
– 3.5mm headphone jack
– Runs on EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Check the latest EMUI 10 updates here.