Huawei Freebuds 3 is now receiving the latest update with firmware version 18.104.22.1688 and it brings the anticipated fix for the Bluetooth connection stability issue. The latest update also optimizes the power consumption, improvement for Bluetooth stability, playback quality, and more.
Huawei Freebuds 3 Version 22.214.171.1248 Changelog:
- Improves Bluetooth connection stability (Fixes Issue).
- Optimizes system compatibility.
- Improves earphone playback quality.
- Increase wear detection responsiveness.
Points To Keep In Mind Before Update:
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
How to update?:
- Connect your FreeBuds with your phone.
- Select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Open the AL Life app on phone.
- Click on Check for updates.
- If any update is available, click on the update button.
- After completion of the update, close the charging case.
- Wait for at least 10 min for the case to be automatically updated.
Huawei Freebuds 3 includes a world’s 1st certified BT/BLE dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1 SoC, HUAWEI Isochronous Dual Channel transmission technology, and a includes a class-leading 356 MHz audio processor.
It delivers a stable, fast Bluetooth connection, as well as an accurate audio and video synchronization. HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 can eliminate the background noise during calls and enhance your voice simultaneously.
Note: If you have received the latest update on your smartphone/devices/wearables, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.