Huawei has recently started the 566 version public beta requirement in mainland China. Now, according to the information, Huawei Freebuds Pro European users are now able to install the latest software update with the firmware version 184.108.40.2066. The January 2022 update for FreeBuds Pro brings improvement in Bluetooth connection stability and in noise-canceling effect.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 220.127.116.116 update changelog:
- Improved noise canceling effects.
- Improved the sensitivity of touch control.
- Improved Bluetooth connection stability.
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
One of the key features of this HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro is it can be connected to two devices at the same time, saying goodbye to the trouble of switching back and forth. Supports mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and watches. The FreeBuds Pro is the world’s first true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones that supports intelligent dynamic noise cancellation and more.