Huawei FreeBuds Pro Update Version B370 Changelog:
- Add healthy voice reminder function
- Added hearing optimization function (detecting and identifying hearing loss, caring for hearing-impaired people)
- Optimize system stability
This beta activity is currently available in the Chinese market and likely to expand for global consumers once the feature is available under the stable channel also the company will provide prices for testing.
1. This internal beta version cannot be rolled back, please register carefully;
2. In order to ensure that you can successfully receive the new version push, you need to download the ” Smart Life App beta version ” using the “Huawei Public Test App “;
3. If you find a problem in the version experience, please report it in the “Dedicated Feedback Post for Internal Beta”;
4. The internal test version needs to be evaluated by the Huawei Audio R&D team whether the decision version is commercially available. The internal test activity does not promise to push the firmware version commercially.
Recently, a new firmware update for the FreeBuds Pro was rolled out in Europe. It comes with version number 18.104.22.1686 and the package size is 2.72MB. Download the latest update via the given steps below.
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
One of the key feature of this HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro is it can be connected to two devices at the same time, saying goodbye to the trouble of switching back and forth. Supports mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and watches. The FreeBuds Pro is the world’s first true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones that supports intelligent dynamic noise cancellation and more.