Download Huawei Mate 20 Lite EMUI 10.0.0.170 from your smartphone Settings option, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Hicare (Now known as Support) app: HiCare > Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite smartphone runs on the Android v8.1 (Oreo, upgradable now) operating system. The phone runs on the HiSilicon Kirin 710 Chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 409 PPI pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 81.56 %. It has a 24 MP + 2 MP Dual Front Cameras and on the rear, there’s a 20 MP + 2 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, We will display your name with the country in our articles.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite Latest Updates:
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite gets EMUI 10 update in Venezuela
- [EMUI 10 Japan] Huawei Mate 20 Lite 10.0.0.179 update
- [EMUI 10 Germany] Huawei Mate 20 Lite receiving the latest update
- [Now in France] Huawei Mate 20 Lite EMUI 10.0.0.170 update
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite EMUI 10 update in Poland
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite EMUI 10 update in Serbia