Huawei Mate 30 series smartphone users are now able to install the June 2022 security patch update with the latest firmware version HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199.
The June 2022 Huawei EMUI security patch fixes fix 14 High levels, and 4 mediums while there are no low levels of CVEs.
HUAWEI MATE 30 Series HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 CHANGELOG:
- Mate 30 (4G) – TAS-AL00
- Mate 30 (4G) – TAS-TL00
- Mate 30 (5G) – TAS-AN00
- Mate 30 Pro (4G) – LIO-AL00
- Mate 30 Pro (4G ) ) – LIO-TL00
- Mate 30 Pro (5G) – LIO-AN00
- Mate 30 RS Porsche Design LIO-AN00P
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrated security patches released in June 2022 for improved system security.
Notes on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you encounter problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G comes with an OLED display of 6.53-inch, which bears a screen resolution of 1,176 x 2,400 pixels. There is a pixel density of 409 PPI. The waterfall display has a curved edge that offers great usage replacing the side buttons.
In terms of performance, the device has a HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G chipset, which offers efficient performance along with an octa-core processor running at 2.89GHz. It is aided by a Mali-G76 MP16 GPU and an 8GB RAM that can deal with gaming and multitasking.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G comes with a triple rear setup of 40MP + 40MP + 8MP lenses which can capture amazing pictures with natural color reproduction. It has a 32MP front camera that can click impressive selfies with a bright and detailed finish. Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G comes with a Li-Po battery having 4,500mAh capacity.
As for connectivity, the smartphone supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, NFC, USB Type-C, etc.