Huawei Mate 40 series is expected to be released in October or November this year with the next-generation Kirin 9000 chipset. The Mate 40 series will be the first device to launch with the company’s next Emotion UI – EMUI 11.
The well-known Weibo leaker shared the rear lens protective film of Huawei Mate 40 and Huawei Mate 40 Pro. According to the images, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro uses an “Oreo” circular rear camera module, which shows a periscope zoom lens + dual-lens + TOF depth of field camera; while Huawei Mate 40 uses a similar setup, but it is noted that the periscope zoom lens has been canceled, and a combination of a large bottom lens + two unknown ordinary lenses are used.
Also, the recent rumor suggests, Huawei will introduce a new ultra-wide camera and a new level of zoom, most probably the 55X and also the Huawei Mate 40 Series may be the fastest reversed wireless charger phone.
Recently, Weibo tipster (DigitalChatStation) shared the display info of both smartphones from the Mate 40 series (Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro), series will have curved edge waterfall displays from both sides and also the screen sizes are different.
The leaked screen protector shows Huawei Mate 40 Pro’s curve height is 4.0 and the non-Pro version curves at 2.7. The Mate 40 screen has a 6.5-inch and the Mate 40 Pro has a 6.6-inch OLED display, says the tipster.
- Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro leaked protector shows curved screen, 6.5 and 6.6 inches display
- Huawei Mate 40 series may launch with 8GB and 12GB RAM variants, 6GB not in the choice
- Huawei Mate 40 series to be powered by Kirin 9000, the last gen of high-end Kirin chip
- Here is the Huawei Mate 40 series renders, Bump houses 3 larger sensors and a mysterious fourth sensor
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro tempered film leaked again