Huawei Mate 40 Pro tempered film has been recently spotted online. Now, popular Weibo tipster, Digital Chat Station shared the Mate 40 Pro tempered film/glass still uses a curved screen design on the front, with larger curvature on both sides of the screen, and narrow upper and lower borders.
According to the images, the screen size of Huawei Mate 40 Pro is estimated to be around 6.6 inches. Judging from the current situation the Huawei Mate 40 series will include 4 models Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Porsche Design, and Mate 40 Pro+ and will be the first smartphones with Kirin 1020 SoC processor.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Expected Specs:
- Curved 6.6 inch screen.
- In-display fingerprint.
- 3D face recognition.
- Kirin 1020 processor.
- 108 million pixel main camera, supports 5x optical zoom, 55x digital zoom.
- Mate 40 Pro battery capacity will be above than 4500mAh.
It is expected that the new Huawei Mate 40 series will meet with you during the National Day this year, and key debugging and manufacturing are currently being stepped up.
Huawei Mate 40 Series Tempered Film/Glass 1st Leak:
Huawei Mate 40 Series Latest News:
- Huawei Mate 40 Series may launch with 4 versions
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro tempered film leaked
- Huawei Mate 40 Series: BOE to supply on-cell OLED
- Huawei Mate 40 series is expected to be released in late September with Kirin 1020 SoC, EMUI 11
- Huawei Mate 40 series to have Waterfall Screen
- Huawei applied for MateStation trademark, could be a dock for Mate 40 phones
- Huawei 66W charger passes 3C certification, Mate 40 series may adopt it
- Huawei Mate 40 series may launch with 90Hz refresh rate display
- Huawei Mate 40 series may have 2 variants and Ultra thin display
- Huawei’s new patent show Mate 40 may get side-touch controls for camera
- Huawei Wang Chenglu: EMUI 11 will launch in Q3 2020