Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro Plus, and Mate 40 RS Porsche’s new EMUI 11 update is set to roll out in batches and it opted the software version 188.8.131.52 SP3, this update fixes the problem of abnormal display of lock screen notifications in some situation and optimizes system stability. Note that this new firmware update for the Huawei Mate 40 Series is compulsory to download.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro Plus, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design EMUI 184.108.40.206 SP3 Changelog:
Mate 40 Pro: 11.0.0. 135 -220.127.116.11 SP3
Mate 40 Pro+: 11.0.0. 135 -18.104.22.168 SP3
Mate 40 RS: 11.0.0. 135 -22.214.171.124 SP3
Changes: [Currently available in China]
Display: Fix the issue of abnormal display of lock screen notifications in some situations.
System: Optimize system stability to make your phone run more stable.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.