According to the Huawei’s EMUI news, Huawei Mate Xs and Mate X now officially receiving the stable EMUI 10.1 update. The update is rolling out via Support App, users are advised to take a backup before upgrading.
Huawei Mate X and Xs EMUI 10.1 Changelog:
Enables you to share your current screen for easier communication during video calls. You can also write and draw on the screen as if talking to face to face with the other party.
The realization of this Multi-screen Collaboration is based on distributed technology. This feature not only enables file transfers but also lets users share many features that were previously unique to one device across multiple devices, delivering a true cross-platform experience.
Added dark mode support for more third-party applications.
Multi-Device Control Panel:
Swipe up from the left or right of the bottom edge to access the Multi-Device Control Panel. Go to Settings> More connections> Multi-Device Collaboration.
It brings new distributed management capabilities, Search a single image in multiple devices.
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Powered by Kirin 990 5G
- EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- 40 MP (Wide Angle Lens, f/1.8 aperture) + 16 MP (Ultra Wide Angle Lens, f/2.2 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture, OIS), HUAWEI Time-of-Flight (TOF) Camera
- 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture (front camera)
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMUI 10.1: Latest News, Rollout Date, Features, and Eligible Devices
- Huawei announced EMUI 10.1 update plan for Europe, Asia, Russia and Latin America open market