On November 17, Huawei launched the new MateBook E two-in-one notebook powered with Intel’s 11th generation Core processor and a 12.6-inch OLED full screen. Now, the pre-sale with a deposit of 100 yuan has started., Huawei MateBook E is Huawei’s first notebook with a full-screen OLED primary color, with a size of 12.6 inches, a 100% P3 color gamut, and a brightness of up to 600 nits.
Huawei MateBook E is available in Star Blue and Nebula Gray. It weighs 709 grams and is 7.9mm thick. In terms of configuration, Huawei MateBook E is equipped with an 11th-generation Intel Core processor, a slim body with a multi-layer heat dissipation structure, a Thunderbolt 4 interface, and 65W fast charging.
Huawei MateBook E is equipped with high-definition front and rear cameras, four-microphone intelligent noise reduction, and four-speaker high and low frequency crossover.
Processor Info of MateBook E:
- MateBook E – Core i5-1130G7 and i7-1160G7 processors, 10nm process, TDP 7-15W
- i5-1130G7: 4 cores and 8 threads, up to 4.0GHz, 80EU core display
- i7-1160G7: 4 cores and 8 threads, up to 4.4GHz, 96EU core display
In terms of price, Huawei MateBook E is available in four configurations and will go on sale on December 1.
- i5+8GB+256GB+ keyboard is priced at 5999 yuan
- i5+16GB+512GB+ keyboard is priced at 6999 yuan
- i7+16GB+512GB+ keyboard is priced at 7999 yuan
- i7+16GB+512GB + keyboard/stylus 8699 yuan