Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 users have started receiving a new HarmonyOS software update that installs January 2022 security patch. According to the information, the Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 smartphone’s January 2022 update comes with the HarmonyOS firmware version 126.96.36.199. As you know, the update may take some to reach all users. So, wait patiently to get an update on your device.
The new changelog reveals that it includes the January 2022 security improvements that bring fixes for a massive count of 130 CVEs found in the latest HarmonyOS software system for better system security.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 Update Changelog:
List of Changes
This update improves system security with security patches.
Integrates security patches released in January 2022 for improved system security.
Notes on the update:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any problems during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.
With this update, January 2022 security patches are integrated to provide enhanced security, and MeeTime is integrated for HD voice – video calls.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 Specifications:
- Dimensions: Height 184.7 mm x Width 286.5 mm x Thickness 6.7 mm
- Size: 12.6 inches
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600 ***, 240PPI
- Color: 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Processor: Kirin 9000 series
- CPU: Eight cores, 1 x Cortex-A77@3.13 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A77@2.54 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55@2.05 GHz
- GPU:5G version model: 24-core Mali-G78 & WLAN version model: 22-core Mali-G78
- OS: HarmonyOS 2
- RAM: 128/256 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP high-definition camera (f/1.8 aperture, support auto focus) + 8-MP wide-angle camera (f/2.4 aperture, fixed focal length) + 3D deep camera
- Front: 8 MP, f/2.0 aperture, fixed focal length
- Battery: 10050 mAh