Huawei has released the HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 version for several devices and now adding the Nova 7 series device Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Lohas Edition with the same version with new features.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Lohas Edition’s latest April 2022 software update is rolling out with firmware version HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168and it brings April 2022 security patch.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Lohas Edition HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update changelog:
Integrates security patches released in April 2022 for improved system security.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Lohas Edition Specifications:
- Dimension: Length 162.31 mm, Width 75.0 mm, Thickness 8.58 mm
- Weight: 187g
- Screen Size: 6.5 inches
- Screen Color: 16.7 million colors, color saturation (NTSC): 96%
- Screen Type: LTPS LCD
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 820E
- CPU Cores: Six-core
- CPU Frequency: 3 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.22 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A55 1.84 GHz
- GPU: Mali-G57
- OS: EMUI10.1 (based on Android 10)
- Storage: 8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM
- Extended Storage: Support NM memory card, maximum support 256 GB
- Rear Camera: 64MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (f/2.4 aperture)
- Zoom: 10x digital zoom
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Network: Primary [5G network standard: Mobile 5G (NR) / Unicom 5G (NR) / Telecom 5G (NR), 4G network standard: Mobile 4G (TD-LTE) / Unicom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD) / Telecom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD), 3G network standard: Unicom 3G (WCDMA)/Telecom 3G (CDMA 2000), 2G network standard: Mobile 2G (GSM) / Unicom 2G (GSM) / Telecom 2G (CDMA 1X)] Secondary [4G network standard: Mobile 4G (TD-LTE) / Unicom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD) / Telecom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD), 3G network standard: Unicom 3G (WCDMA), 2G network standard: Mobile 2G (GSM) / Unicom 2G (GSM) / Telecom 2G (CDMA 1X)]
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, support BLE, SBC, AAC
- Sensor: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity sensor, Gyro.
- This update will not delete your personal information. However, it is recommended to back up important data before updating.
- If you encounter problems during the update, call HUAWEI customer hotline or visit a HUAWEI customer service center.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.