Huawei P Smart S users in the global market are now able to install the March 2022 security patch updates on their devices.
Huawei P Smart S March 2022 EMUI patch includes 22 high, 2 medium, and 0 low levels of CVEs. Huawei March 2022 update for P Smart S is rolling out with the EMUI build version 10.1.0.217. The update carries a package size of around 164MB.
Huawei P Smart S EMUI 10.1.0.217 Update Changelog:
List of changes
This update improves system security with security patches.
Integrates security patches released in March 2022 for improved system security.
Notes on updating:
- Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
- If you encounter any problems during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.
Huawei P Smart S Phone Specifications:
- Display: 6.3-inch full HD+
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- GPU: Mali-G51
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB (can be expanded further by adding a microSD card)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera setup (48MP mains sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP depth sensor)
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh battery, 10W fast charging support
- Others: In-display fingerprint sensor,4G, LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type C
HOW TO UPDATE?
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.